|Born||May 4 1849|
|Died||February 16 1934 (age 84) |
He established his mechanical workshop for making magical apparatus, automatons, and illusions in 1872.
He retired from the business in 1914, turning it over to his son John. It was eventually taken over by Janos Bartl (with John as a partner).
The families long connection with magic continued with Walter Willman (in Chicago).
- Moderne Wunder (1886)
- Moderne Salon-Magie (1891)
- Der Gedachtniskunstler als Hellseher (1891)
- Illustrierte magische Bihliothek (6 vols) (1900)
- Telepatische Unternchtsbriefe (cl920)
- Das Programmeines modemen Zauherkilnstlers (c1920)
- Mahatma Vol 6, No 9 (March 1903)