From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 13:00, 23 April 2009 by Jpecore
Some of the functionality to look for in cataloging systems are:
- List books by: Genre, Subject, LoC & Dewey classification, etc..
- Able to include personal details like purchase date, store, location, read-it, etc..
- Cataloging chapter lists, characters and book creator credits
- Linking your book entries to e-book or audio-book files.
- Viewing your books as a list or as gallery of cover images.
- Grouping books by author, publisher, genre or any other property.
- Finding books quickly, either by title, author or anything you want.
Some known applications are: