Charles J. Pecor
Charles J. Pecor is a retired university professor with a doctorate degree in literature and has authored books on magic and magic history.
|Charles J. Pecor|
|Born||October 5, 1938|
His PH.D. Dissertation at the University of Georgia was "The magician on the American stage, 1752-1874" which was published as a book. Pecor has performed at banquets, in schools and Close-Up for private parties. He has lectured at many magic conventions.
- Off the wall with the wizard: A lecture-book (1975)
- The Magician on the American Stage, 1752-1874 (Doctorial dissertation 1976 published in 1977)
- The Craft of Magic - (Easy to Learn Illusions for Spectacular Performances!) (1979) ISBN 9780131888395
- John Henry Anderson, the Great Wizard of the North: Nineteenth-century magician, actor, publicist (1981)
- Staging magic: The real secrets : expanded (1996)
- The Ten Year Tour of John Rannie: A Magician-Ventriloquist in Early America (1998) ISBN 978-0-916638-89-4