Charles J. Pecor
Charles J. Pecor is a retired university professor with a doctorate degree in literature and has authored books on magic and magic history.
His PH.D. Dissertation at the University of Georgia was "The magician on the American stage, 1752-1874" which was published as a book. Pecor has performed at banquets, in schools and Close-Up for private parties. He has lectured at many magic conventions.
Pecor was on the cover of June 1977 issue of the "The Linking Ring", which he how works as an Associate Editor.
- Off the wall with the wizard: A lecture-book by Charles J Pecor (1975)
- The magician on the American stage, 1752-1874 ( 1977)
- The Craft of Magic - (Easy to Learn Illusions for Spectacular Performances!) (1979) ISBN 9780131888395
- John Henry Anderson, the Great Wizard of the North: Nineteenth-century magician, actor, publicist (1981)
- Staging magic: The real secrets : expanded (1996)
- The Ten Year Tour of John Rannie: A Magician-Ventriloquist in Early America (1998) ISBN 978-0-916638-89-4