From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Close-Up Assassin is an 88-page, softcover book devoted exclusively to the magic of Richard Sanders. This book comes packaged with a performance-only companion video, designed to give the reader a sense of how the material looks in real-time, and, while still available, has never been reissued with a DVD in place of the tape.
Table of Contents
- Richie's Double Bill Switch
- Trick Photography II
- My Cupped Hands Runneth Over
- Skinny Kreskin
- Richie's Little Stickman
- Trident Sugarless Bill
- Behind My Back
- Sour Dough
- Bonus: Sanders on the Belanger Cigarette Through Quarter
Notes of Interest
- Richie's Double Bill Switch is a seminal technique that originally appeared in David Acer's Natural Selections, and has since been reprinted in John Lovick's Switch
- Trick Photography II is a completely rethought and rebuilt version of Richard's Trick Photography, which appeared in The Magical Arts Journal, Vol. 1, no. 10, may 1987.
- Sour Dough is a benchmark bill-in-lime routine featuring Lime Richie, a barehanded transformation of a green silk into a lime.
- Richard's work on the Belanger Cigarette Through Quarter was later included in the 2006 DVD re-release of the latter.