Coin In Bottle
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:49, 14 October 2011 by Jpecore
Coin In Bottle is an effect in which a coin appears inside a bottle in which the neck is too small for the coin to pass through normally.
- The Art of Modern Conjuring, Magic, and Illusions (1885) by Henri Garenne, page 80.
- Sleight of Hand (page 28) by Edwin Sachs (1885)
- The Winged Coin in Mahatma (March 1899)
- The Winged Coin in Modern Coin Manipulation by Thomas Nelson Downs (1900)
- ↑ Encyclopedic Dictionary of Magic by Bart Whaley