From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 13:10, 3 December 2011 by Jpecore
Suppliers of Cups for the Cups and Balls:
- Andy Comic cups - Brass cups for street perfomers. Also available from Hocus Pocus.
- Auke van Dokkum (Netherlands) - Precision-engineered cups in several sizes - from micro to monster.
- Blackman Magic (Italy) - Brass Paul Fox-style cups in leather zip case.
- Brett Sherwood (UK) - Beautiful high-quality cups in copper, brass and precious metails. Includes the famous engraved sterling silver cups endorsed by the Dai Vernon estate.
- Christian Jedinat (Germany) - Professional quality cups in copper or nickel chrome.
- Dave Lord (Australia) - Maker and distributor of Steve Elve's Street Performer's Cups and Balls
- Harries Magic (Sweden) - Makers of the large traditional-shaped 'Bosco' cup
- James P Riser (USA) - Maker of highly sought after cups in several sizes and styles.
- Joe Porper (USA) - Maker of the beautiful Porper cups and wands.
- Juan Carlos Rodarte (Mexico) - Engraved solid silver cups supplied in painted wooden chest.
- Keith Bennett (UK) - Unique design chromed brass cups
- Morrissey Magic (Canada) - Makers of a wide variety of cups and Chop cups. Widely available from many retailers.
- Rings 'n Things II (USA) - Makers of a huge variety of high-quality cups and Chop cups. Going out of business.
- Tim Star (Sweden) - High-quality cups and Chop cups.
- Zauberladen Zurich (Switzerland) - Makers and distributors of the Cellini cups.