Dragon Award is presented by The J. Marberger Stuart Foundation, Inc. at International Brotherhood of Magicians Conventions. It is presented in recognition of outstanding teamwork in the art of magic.
The award consists of four parts: DRAGON AWARD medals, the Order of the DRAGON pins, a plaque and a thousand dollar cash prize.
The DRAGON AWARD name is taken from the criteria for winning in which recipients must demonstrate outstanding talent in the categories of Drama, Romance, Artistry, Glamour, Originality and Necromancy (magic).
Winners of the DRAGON AWARD
- Petrick and Mia
- Marvyn and Carol Roy
- 1985: Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell
- 1987: Jan and Chuck Jones
- Duo Absolon
- 1989: Harry Blackstone, Jr. and Gay Blackstone
- Glenn Falkenstein and Frances Willard
- Mike Caveney and Tina Lenert
- John and Pam Thompson
- 1993: Moi-yo Miller and Arturo Montes
- Fantasio and Monica
- 1997: Ed and Nanci Keener
- John and Kathy Daniel
- Lee and Helene Grabel
- 2000: Peter and Coral Reveen
- Paul and Debbie Daniels
- 2002: Alan and Michele Watson
- 2005: Norm and Lupe Nielsen
- 2008: Michael and Hannah Ammar