From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Edward Bagshawe (1902 - 1940) was a professional dealer during the 1920s in London, England.
After his suicide his business was absorbed by Davenport's.
- Exclusive Problems in Magic (1924)
- More Magical Mysteries (1925)
- Novel Mysteries - PART ONE - ORIGINAL SILK EFFECTS (1927)
- Novel Mysteries - PART TWO - ORIGINAL CARD EFFECTS (1927)
- The Le Walke Mysteries (1927)
- Twenty Magical Novelties (1930)
- E.D. Proudlock's Routine with Thimbles (1933)
- Edward Proudlock's Version of the Sympathetic Silks (1936)
- Proudlock's Egg Bag and Four Ace Presentations (1938)