From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 21:32, 26 April 2011 by Jpecore
Edward Bagshawe (1902 - 1940) was a professional dealer during the 1920s in London, England.
Bagshawe edited the magic magazine Magical Monthly from 1923 - 1926.
After his suicide his business was absorbed by Davenport's.
- Exclusive Problems in Magic (1924)
- More Magical Mysteries (1925)
- Novel Mysteries - Part One - Original Silk Effects (1927)
- Novel Mysteries - PART Two - Original Card Effects (1927)
- The Le Walke Mysteries (1927)
- Novel Mysteries - Part Three - Original Pocket Effects (1928)
- Novel Mysteries - Part Four - Original Spiritualistic Effects (1928)
- Novel Mysteries - Part Five - Miscellaneous Magic (1930)
- Twenty Magical Novelties (1930)
- Novel Mysteries - Part Six - More Miscellaneous Magic (1932)
- E.D. Proudlock's Routine with Thimbles (1933)
- Edward Proudlock's Version of the Sympathetic Silks (1936)
- Proudlock's Egg Bag and Four Ace Presentations (1938)