From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 18:30, 12 September 2008 by Jpecore (New page: Edward Bagshawe (1902 - 1940) was a professional dealer during the 1920s in London, England. He invented the Optica Deck. He is also being credited with the paper modification of the ...)
Edward Bagshawe (1902 - 1940) was a professional dealer during the 1920s in London, England.
After his suicide his business was absorbed by Davenport's.
- Edward Bagshawe's Magical Journal
- MORE MAGICAL MYSTERIES
- NOVEL MYSTERIES - PART ONE - ORIGINAL SILK EFFECTS
- NOVEL MYSTERIES - PART TWO - ORIGINAL CARD EFFECTS
- Exclusive Problems in Magic
- The Le Walke Mysteries
- Twenty Magical Novelties (1930).
- E.D. Proudlock's Routine with Thimbles (1933)
- Edward Proudlock's Version of the Sympathetic Silks (1936)
- Proudlock's Egg Bag and Four Ace Presentations