Egg Bag is a small cloth sack used to produce or vanish small objects (like an egg). Small sacks, like hats, have been used as magic props since at least the 1500s.
Charlie Miller revived the trick when he was living in Indianapolis with Harry Riser and his wife Margy. He described what he thought would work and Margy made one. Magic Inc. marked it, then Ken Brooke worked with Miller to create a routine.
- Albini Egg Bag
- Tarbell Egg Bag
- Sachs Egg Bag
- Miller / Malini Egg Bag
- Sterling Egg Bag
- Mesh Egg Bag
- Tarbell Egg Bag, Tarbell Course in Magic, Vol. 2.
- David Tobias Bamberg’s Egg Bag, Tarbell Course in magic, Vol. 5
- Tracing the Egg Bag", M-U-M (Jul 1991) by Milbourne Christopher
- Egg Bag Book by John Novak
- KEN BROOKE & FRIENDS ON THE MALINI EGG BAG
- LIBRARY OF MAGIC VOL. 13--EGG BAG (Behnke, Leo)