Felsman's Magical Review
- For 1960s magazine by Max Underwood Underwood, see Magical Review
|Felsman's Magical Review|
|First issue||October, 1919|
|Final issue||July, 1924|
It was the house magazine of a Felsman's magical supplies company and consisted of editorials, biographical articles, shop notes, news notes and some effects. Werner Dornfield was a frequent contributor.
It ran until Vol. 2 #9-10 (Nov. - Dec., 1923) with one last issue (June, 1924) that was combined with The Magic World (US) and was called "The Magic World and Magical Review.
In the late spring or early summer of 1932 an undated issue of Felsman's Magical Review was printed as "Vol. 3 No. 1".
- Volume one, twelve issues
- Volume two, eight issues.
- Vol. 2 No. 1 for Nov. and Dec.
- Vol. 2 NO. 3 for Feb. and March, 1921,
- Vol. 2 No. 4-5 represented the period April through October, 1921.
- Vol. 2 No. 6 for Nov., 1921 through Feb., 1922
- Vol. 2 No. 7-8 for April-May, 1923.
- Vol. 2 NO. 9-10 for Nov.-Dec., 1923
- ↑ The Magic Cauldron Number 22