Fleming Magic Classic Series
The Fleming Magic Classic Series was a series of books edited by Paul Fleming and published by the Fleming Book Company reprinting some of the classics of magic.
- Vol. I - Magic Without Apparatus by Camille Gaultier
- Vol. II - Sleight of Hand by Edwin T. Sachs
- Vol. III - Our Magic by Maskelyne and Devant
- Vol. IV - The Fine Art of Magic by George G. Kaplan
Others classics in similar format:
- "Magic with Small Apparatus Volume 1"
- A Conjuring Melange by Stanley Collins
- "Enlarged Edition" of Erdnase's The Expert at the Card Table, with "Critical Comments" by Professor Hoffmann
- Nine volumes of Hugard's Magic Monthly
From The Paul Fleming Book Reviews Volume III: "Although originally not considered a part of The Fleming Magic Classic Series — since the eight volumes will themselves constitute a series — " Magic with Small Apparatus Volume 1" was produced in the same format as the other Classics. It was later advertised by the Fleming Book Company as the fifth book of the Magic Classic Series."
- ↑ Stanley Collins Conjurer Collector and Iconoclast by Edwin A. Dawes (2001)
- ↑ The Paul Fleming Book Reviews Volume III by Paul Fleming (1979) page 83
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|