Genii 1936 November
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 21:35, 8 December 2012 by Jpecore
|Genii 1936 November|
|Cover Subject||Bob Haskell|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Previous .. Next>|
Genii Vol. 1, No. 3, November 1936
Cover subject: Bob Haskell
- Page 04: (Article) Our Cover: Robert Haskell by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 05: (Editorial) Genii Speaks by William M. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 06: (News) Special Announcements by Herman L. Weber
- Page 07: (Miscellaneous props) Down the Alley by Herman L. Weber
- PAGE 08: (Miscellaneous Props) Handcuffs for Two - An Improvement by Len O. Gunn
- Page 09: (Miscellaneous Props) Spell Bound by Franz Christensen
- Page 10: (Miscellaneous Props) Light Water by Caryl S. Fleming
- Page 11: (Levitation) Japanese Glass Levitation by Tenkai
- Page 12: (Cards) Psychic Tapping by Haskell
- Page 12-16: (Mentalism) Mental Effects with Cards
- A Cut Card Detection by T. Page Wright & William M. Larsen, Sr.
- An L.W. Mindreading Routine by T. Page Wright & William M. Larsen, Sr.
- The L.W. Five Card Problem by T. Page Wright & William M. Larsen, Sr.
- A Simplified Five Card Problem by Herman L. Weber
- Page 17: (Cards) Poker Artisty by Jack McMillen
- Page 17: (Mentalism) With Congress Cards by Charles W. Fricke
- Page 18: (Miscellaneous Props) Newly Wed Match Trick by William H. McCaffrey
- Page 19: (Miscellaneous Props) Popping the Bag by Judson Brown
- Page 19: (Article) Last Seance by Anonymous
- Page 20: Stage Craft: So Your Club Is Going To Give a Show? Part 3 by Caryl S. Fleming
- Page 21: (Article) Paging the Ladies: To London Town by Geraldine Conrad
- Page 21: (Article) Paging the Ladies: Diary of a Magician's Wife, Part 3 by Geraldine Conrad
- Page 23: (News) Bagdad by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 25: (Review] Light from the Lamp by Lloyd E. Jones
- Page 26: (News) Ribbins by C.T.
- Page 27: (News) Club Reports by Various
- Page 32: (News) Thru the Monocle by Edward Saint (Dr.)
- Page 33: (News) Scattered Shots by Len O. Gunn
- Page 33: (Article) Thru the Slanting Eye by Harry Mendoza