Genii 1939 October
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 12:20, 29 April 2012 by Philippe billot
Genii Vol 04, No. 02
- Page 33: Cover - Beatrice Houdini
- Page 39: The Master Club Illusion by Jon Kirby
- Page 41: A Simple Rope Restauration by Harlan Tarbell
- Page 42: Twenty-Fifth Century Mental Test by Edward Reese
- Page 43: Presentation for the Pig Turns Round by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 44: Remote Control by Hubert Brill
- Page 37: Our Cover - Beatrice Houdini by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 40: Cups and Balls by John Braun
- Page 45: Silk Secrets by Harold R. Rice
- Page 47: Making Modern Magic Modern by Dariel Fitzkee
- Page 38: Genii Speaks by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 41: Report of the Expose and Ethics Commitee of the PCAM-IAM by Hubert Brill
- Page 42: Scattered Shots by Len O. Gunn
- Page 43: Magiministers by Rev. Gordon W. Mattice
- Page 45: The Little Magic Man by Al Fagaly
- Page 48: Magic of the East by Max Holden
- Page 48: Max and Skully by Max Terhune
- Page 48: From Wisconsin by Walter the Magician
- Page 50: Magi-Chatter by Cedric
- Page 51: Los Magicos Legerdemain by Rudy Miller
- Page 52: Ribbins by C.T.
- Page 52: Kanter's Komments by Mitchell Kanter
- Page 52: Chicago Notes by George Troseth
- Page 46: GENII JUNIORS - Calling all Junior Magicians by Billy Larsen, Jr.
- Die Box Routine by Billy Pitts
- The Floating Glass by Spencer Crilly
- Page 49: PAGING THE LADIES by Geraldine Conrad
- Page 50: A LETTER FROM EUROPE by Dr. Van Dusen
- Page 53: The Seventh Annual PIFF PAFF POOF by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 54: Club Reports
- Page 55: One Man Board of Review by Bob Weill
- The Hit and Miss Parade
- The Knave and the Jeweler
- Sympathetic 13
- New Pencil and Peg Mystery
- Berg's Water Cups
- Yogi Block and Ribbon Mystery
- Levante's Spectacular Production
- The Milk Passe