Genii 1949 April
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 04:44, 10 March 2012 by Philippe billot
Genii 1949, Volume 13, no. 8.
- Page 225: Cover - Caro Miller and Lynn
- Page 230: Facing the Facts by William W. Larsen William, Sr.
- Page 231: Dear Folks by Harry Opel
- Page 232: How to Produce a Rabbit from a Borrowed Hat And Other Bunny Bafflers by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 234: Perfect Cigarette Finish by Caroly
- Page 235: From the Notebook of the Late Charles R. Brush by Charles Brush (Baffles)
- Page 236: The Magicians Command by T. Page Wright
- Page 237: Double Daring - Picture That… by Frederick Shields
- Page 238: Magicana
- Match Interlude by William Woodfield
- Intermission by William Woodfield
- Page 240: Publicity of the Month
- Page 242: Diminishing Soap by Dr. Raymond Stone
- Page 242: Our Cover - Carlo Miller by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 243: The Magical Evangelist - Joe Kemp by Anonymous
- Page 243: Swami Salami (Cartoon Strip) by Hume
- Page 244: Paper and Ink by Dariel Fitzkee
The Phoenix The Linking Ring Hugard's Magic Monthly The Pentagram The Magic Wand The Wizard
- Page 245: Letters from Famous Magicians - Harry Kellar
- Page 246: Odd Magical Facts by Frank Fewins
- Page 247: Show Review - Long Beach Naval Hospital Show by Anonymous