Genii 1949 February
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 14:29, 4 December 2012 by Philippe billot
Genii February 1949, Volume 13, Number 6
- Page 161: Cover: William Morton and Pauline
- Page 167: Facing the Facts by William Larsen, Sr.
- Page 168: The Inexhaustible Coat by Don Val
- Page 169: The Diminishing Bottle by Raymond Stone
- Page 170: Automatic Writing by Irving Joslyn
- Page 171: Post Dating a Trick by Keith Barrette
- Page 172: Card Force by Glenn Gravatt
- Page 173: Comedy Technique - More Comedy Ideas by Robert Orben
- Page 174: The Answer - The Genii-Orben Poll by Robert Orben
- Page 179: Double Daring - Capering Quarter by Frank Shields & Bascom Jones
- Page 180: Magicana - Experiment with the "15 Puzzle" by Emile Clifton
- Page 181: Snapshots of Magical Personalities
- Page 182: Paper & Ink by Dariel Fitzkee
- The Tarbell Course in Magic, Vol. 5 by Harlan Tarbell
- Page 183: Swami Salami by Hume & McAthy
- Page 184: Odd Magical Facts by Frank Fewins
- Page 184: Paging the Ladies by Geraldine Larsen
- Page 185: Our Cover - The Morton's by William Larsen, Sr.