Genii 1953 March
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 03:25, 30 December 2011 by Philippe billot
Genii March 1953 - Vol. 17, No. 7
- Page 261: Cover subject: Jack Swimmer
- Page 269: On With The Show (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 270: Gravatt's Match Box Secret (Miscellaneous Props) by Glenn Gravatt
- Page 272: Reversed Pencil (Miscellaneous Props) by Billy Bell
- Page 273: The Nefarious Practices of William W. Larsen (Article)by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 274: Don't Get Caught With Your Deck Down ! (Cards)by T. J. Rosenthal
- Page 276: Paying Your Way (Article) by Rex, The Ace Magician
- Page 277: An Oriental Fantasy (Miscellaneous Props) by Robert Henderson
- Page 278: Orben On Everything (Article) by Robert Orben
- Page 279: Pan-American Magic Congress 1st Annual (News) by Leslie Briant
- Page 279: Our Cover: Jack Swimmer by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 280: Double Daring - A Billet Reading (Mentalism) by Frederick M. Shields & Bascom Jones, Jr.
- Page 281: Portfolio Portrait of Robert Orben (Photo) by Anonymous
- Page 282: Publicity of the Month (News) by Anonymous
- Page 284: Portfolio Eugene Poinc (Photo) by Anonymous
- Page 285: Towns' Teen Topics (Article) by Glen E. Towns
- Page 286: Without the Shuffle (News) by Gene Gordon
- Page 287: Presenting Verne's Varieties: Salt in Motion (Miscellaneous Props) by Verne Chesbro
- Page 288: Paper and Ink (Book review) by Dariel Fitzkee
- Page 289: The Society of American Magicians (News) by Ray Muse
- Page 290: News of the Magic Dealers Association, Inc. - The Edmar Magic Shop (News) by Dolly Snow
- Page 291: International Brotherhood of Magicians News Highlights - The Lestas (News) by C. Verne Bloch
- Page 292: Magicians' Guild of America, Inc. (News) by Justin Ratterman
- Page 293: Pacific Coast Association of Magicians, Inc. (News) by Paul Eckfeld