Genii 1960 May
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1960 May|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
- Page 287: Cover - Fred Kaps
- Fantastic Eelease by Eddie Joseph 298
- Coins penetrate a handkerchief.
- Doc Lehar's Original 300
- Magical Pitchman Routine
- A complete comedy routine.
- Seventhot by Howard A. Adams 303
- Mentally selected card is discovered.
- Siros' Divided Lady Illusion 304
- An original illusion with workshop plans.
- Egyptian Hall and the Maskelynes by Dave Price 308
- Part five of this historical series.
- Page 297: Genii Speaks by Wm. Larsen, Jr.
- Page 302: Double Daring by Fred Shields
- Page 310: Tricks of the Trade by Ed Mishell as dictated by Richard Himber (?)
- Page 312: Bagdad by Wm. Larsen, Jr
- Page 313: Without the Shuffle by Gene Gordon
- Page 314: Light from the Lamp by Lloyd Jones
- Page 316: Towns Teen Topics by Glen Towns
- Magicians Guild News 317
- Hypnotic News by Arnold Furst 317