Genii 1972 March
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 05:19, 15 March 2012 by Philippe billot
Genii March 1972, Vol. 36, No. 3.
- Page 109: Cover - Shimada and Deanna
From Genii Speaks:
- "AS WE GO TO PRESS THE DATE IS MARCH 13th AND SUDDENLY WE ARE CAUGHT UP! How in the world is this effect accomplished,I hear you saying! We don't usually expose the great secrets in magic but since you are all subscribers, we feel we owe an explanation, especially to our subscribers and those who collect issues and bind them for the future. WE HAVE NOT DOUBLED UP ANY ISSUES. Because we have fallen so far behind we feel that the best thing we can do is get back on schedule with our cover date. This has no relation to the expiration date and the news has always been up to date as you know. However, by making (collectors pay attention) the Volume Number 36, No. 1 September, 1971 . . . . Volume Number 36, No. 2 October, 1971 and Volume Number 36, No. 3 MARCH. 1972 we not only catch up on our cover dates but we put ourselves in position where December 1972 will complete Volume 36 and January, 1973 will start Volume 37."
- Page 120: The Vernon Touch by Dai Vernon
- Page 136-137: Light from the Lamp By Lloyd Jones
- Reputation-Makers By Harry Lorayne
- The Bottom Collectors by Fr. Cyprian
- Wonderful Routines of Magic by Ellison Poland
- The Magic of Pavel by Pavel
- Erwin Linking Ring Routine by Erwin Jones
- Extra Sensory Deception by Bud Morris
- The Real Svengali Pitch by Tommy Windsor
- The Balloon Pitch by Tommy Windsor
- Safety Chalk Talks by Tom McCormick
- Advanced Techniques in Stage Hypnosis by Nelson Chandler
- The Encyclopedia of One Liner Comedy by Robert Orben
- The Mendoza Cups and Balls Routine by John Mendoza
- Lecture Notes by Jeffery Atkins
- The Magic of Niberco (Lecture Notes) by Niberco
- TAOM Lecture Notes by Pete Biro