Genii 1998 April
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 11:58, 13 May 2012 by Jpecore
Genii 1998, Volume 61, no. 3.
- Page 01: Cover - Brett Daniels
- Page 31: Obit - Karrell Fox
- Page 67: Light from the Lamp by Jamy Ian Swiss
- The Genius of Robert Harbin: A Personal Biography by Eric C. Lewis
- Trephine by Richard Bartram, Jr.
- Mainly Mental (reprint) by C.L. Boarde
- The Magic Book (reprint) by Harry Lorayne
- Magic Tricks, Card Shuffling and Dynamic Computer Memories by S. Brent Morris
- Nocturnal Creations; The Impromptu Cards Illusions of Paul Gordon by Paul Gordon
- Close-up Classics by Michael Vincent
- … From a Shuffle Deck in Use by Paul W. Cummins
- Thayer Quality Magic, Vol. 4 by Glenn G. Gravatt
- Milt Larsen's Magic Castle Tour by Carol Marie
- Selling Your Specially Act to Hollywood by Shaunnery Steevans
- The Magical Writting of Edward A. Dawes - A Reference Guide 1955-1996 by Edwin Dawes
- It's Not Fun To Be Fooled by Bill Nagler