Genii 2002 January
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 14:21, 23 January 2012 by Philippe billot
Volume 65, Number 1.
Cover: Mac King
- Genii Speaks by Richard Kaufman
- The 7th Los Angeles Conference on Magic History Reviewed by Dustin Stinett
- Messages (Mail)
- The Genii Session: On John Ramsay by Roberto Giobbi
- Mac King: Afternoon Delight
- Mac King: Comedy, Magic, Chops, Spark, Friendship, and a package by Penn Jillette
- An Excerpt from the Manual of The Mac King School of Magic by Mac King
- Lesson No.47 "Card in Shoe"
- Lesson No.48 "Homing Deck Vanish"
- Burton and King Interviewed by Richard Kaufman
- An Interview with Liro Seppanen by Eugene Burger and Lisa Menna
- A Rich Cabinet of Magical Curiosities #30: Mr. W.S. Woodin - Single-Handed Entertainer by Edwin A. Dawes
- The Schneider Technique: Snapback Move (Al Schneider)
- From My Thoughts: The Heavy Pen (Barrie Richardson)
- Confessions of a Road Warrior: The Fine Art of Bio Writing (David Acer)
- Separation Anxiety (David Acer)
Light from the Lamp
- Tricks Reviewed by Danny Orleans
- Videos Reviewed by [Matthew Field]]
- Books Reviewed by Jamy Ian Swiss)
Subscription Information/Advertiser's Index