George Waldo Heller
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:58, 8 September 2011 by Jpecore
|George Waldo Heller|
New York City
Later became a businessman and semi-pro magician, occasionally touring India and South Africa.
- See also: George Washington Heller, a manufacturer and amateur magician..
- ↑ Linking Ring, July 1928
- ↑ Poster in Magicol No. 58, page 10
- ↑ Magical Nights at the Theatre by Charles Waller (1980)
- ↑ TOURING IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE THE TALKIES by WILL ALMA in : Perennial Mystics Vol. 08