George Waldo Heller
- See also: George Washington Heller, a manufacturer and amateur magician..
|George Waldo Heller|
New York City
Little is known about George Waldo Heller. He immigrated to Australia in 1889 while touring with a group called Hiscock's Pavilion Company. He toured Australia, New Zealand, India and South Africa. When performing the magic became too much for him, he hired other magicians to tour and he presented moving pictures and also gave 'readings'. Later became a businessman and semi-pro magician.
- ↑ Linking Ring, July 1928
- ↑ Poster in Magicol No. 58, page 10
- ↑ Magical Nights at the Theatre by Charles Waller (1980)
- ↑ TOURING IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE THE TALKIES by WILL ALMA in : Perennial Mystics Vol. 08
- ↑ M.U.M. 1923
- ↑ Robert Heller's Nephew, Maybe