From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:17, 26 September 2012 by Jpecore (Created page with "'''Gordon Turnover''' is a technique for a Double Lift, credited to Stuart Gordon, which was first published in Larry Jennings' The Cardwright (1988). [[Wesley Ja...")
- Larry Jennings' The Cardwright by Mike Maxwell on p. 114
- Cardshark by Darwin Ortiz, p. 106
- Jennings ´67 by Richard Kaufman describes a variation of the lift on p. 187
- Enchantments by Wesley James has some history and describes a variation on p. 164
- The Magic of Ascanio - Vol. 2, Studies of Card Magic, by Jesús Etcheverry, p 223