Cover of Genii (1999)
Guy Hollingworth (born 1974) is an English barrister, conjuror, author and lecturer. As a conjuror he is known for his skillful performances of card magic and for his books and lectures in which he presents original tricks and routines.
Hollingworth is known for his skillful card magic and elegant performing style. He created a sensation in the magic community with his trick Reformation, in which a signed playing card is torn into four pieces and then visibly restored one piece at a time. He is well known for his acclaimed book, Drawing Room Deceptions. Some of his card magic is also featured in his videos The London Collection and Routines. He was also featured on NBC's "World's Greatest Magic III" TV special.
He also teamed with Neil Patrick Harris to direct him in "The Expert at the Card Table", a small, intimate show that ran from July 13 to August 7 2011 at the Broad Stage in Santa Monica, California. Written by Hollingworth, the show is an adaptation about the author of the influential book and how it came to be.
- FISM Lecture Notes (limited edition)
- Drawing Room Deceptions (1999)
- Quartet: A Fake Card and Ten Routines Therewith (1999)
- Waiting for Inspiration Lecture Notes
- The Reformation (limited edition)
- The London Collection
- Quartet - a playing card, included with a booklet of 10 routines or separately in packs of 3
- Once Upon a Time - a small fairy tale book featuring three magical routines suitable for children
- The World's Greatest Magic III (USA)
- Heroes of Magic (UK)
- Ilusões with Luis de Matos (Portugal)
- Britain's Worst Cheats (UK)
- Fifty Greatest Magic Tricks (UK)
- The Five Greatest Magicians in the World (Japan)
- Cover Genii 1999 September
| This page incorporated content from Guy Hollingworth,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License