International Alliance of Magicians
International Alliance of Magicians, an idea by Caryl Fleming, was a Magic Organization of existing clubs from around the world founded in part by the Pacific Coast Association of Magicians which became the American Parent body in 1937.
The other "Founder Members" were:
- Magischer Zirkel—an association of magic clubs in all countries under the Deutsches Reich
- Magicka Loze Ponrepo Praha— Prague, Czecho-Slovakia
- Society of Indian Magicians— Poona City, Bombay, India
- Indian Institute of Magicians— Dadar, Bombay, India.
- Magyar Mukedevlo Buvesek Kore —Budapest, Hungary
- Independent Magical Performers of Sydney—Sydney, Australia
- The Otago Magical Society—Anderson's Bay, Dunedin, New Zealand
- The Maylayan Magic Circle— Singapore, Straits Settlements
There were no dues and participating societies allowed equal exchange of membership and guest courtesies between all the clubs.
Genii, which was already at the time the official organ for PCAM, also became the Official American Organ of the I.A.M.
The organization never recovered after Carl Fleming passed away and the start of World War II in the 1940s.