International Brotherhood of Magicians
The International Brotherhood of Magicians (I.B.M.), started in 1922, is one of the world's largest magic organization with nearly 13,000 members worldwide. The have over 300 local groups, called Rings, in more than 73 countries. There is even an online Ring called Ring 2100.
The first president was Len Vintus from 1922-1926.
It's monthly magazine is called the Linking Ring.
In 1927, Andrew Buel wrote President W. W. Durbin for permission to form the first local chapter, he called a "ring", in St. Louis, Missouri. He was then given the honor of having Ring One, and St. Louis has maintained #1 ever since.
- Len Vintus 1922-1926
- W. W. Durbin 1926-1937
- John H. Davison 1937-1938
- T. J. Crawford 1938-1939
- John Snyder, Jr. 1939-1941
- Robert C. Anderson 1941-1942
- Eugene Bernstein 1942-1946
- John Braun 1946-1947
- A. Renerick Clark 1947-1943
- H. Adrian Smith 1948-1949
- Russell Walsh 1919-1950
- Walter Coleman 1950-1951
- James B. Lake 1951-1952
- Arthur D. Reichenbach 1952-1953
- Forrest P. Hendricks 1953-1954
- IBM Ring 1, St. Louis, Missouri.
- IBM Ring 2, Youngstown, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 3, Kenton, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 4, Rochester, New York.
- IBM Ring 5, Huntington, West Virginia.
- IBM Ring 6, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- IBM Ring 7, Toledo, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 8, Canton, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 9, Colombus, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 10, Victoria, B.C.
- IBM Ring 11, Detroit, Michigan.
- IBM Ring 12, San Francisco, California.
- IBM Ring 13, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- IBM Ring 14, Springfield, Massachusetts.
- IBM Ring 15, Des Moines, Iowa
- IBM Ring 16. Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- IBM Ring 17, Hamilton, Ontario.
- IBM Ring 18, Spokane, Washington.
- IBM Ring 19, Glasgow
- IBM Ring 20, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- IBM Ring 21, Alhambra, California.
- IBM Ring 22, Cleveland, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 23, Mansfield, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 24, Ohio Dental
- IBM Ring 25, British Ring
- IBM Ring 27, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 28, New Zealand
- IBM Ring 29, Celina, Ohio.
- IBM Ring 30, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- IBM Ring 31. Madison, Wisconsin.
- IBM Ring 32, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- IBM Ring 33, Newark, New Jersey.
- IBM Ring 34, Denver, Colorado.
- IBM Ring 37, New Orleans
- IBM Ring 45, Brooklyn
- IBM Ring 50, Washington D.C.
- IBM Ring 56, Millesberg, Indiana.
- IBM Ring 57, Atlanta, Georgia.
- IBM Ring 59, Seattle, Washington.
- IBM Ring 364, Boise, Idaho.
| This page incorporated content from International Brotherhood of Magicians,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License