International Magicians Society
Tony Hassini founded the International Magicians Society in July of 1968 with the fundamental purpose of promoting and preserving the art of magic.
It is recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records as The World's Largest Magic Society with over 37,000 members worldwide.
The Sorceror's Notebook is it's official online magazine.
Every three years, the Society hosts a banquet dinner, where those magicians who have achieved the highest level in their craft are awarded the Merlin Award.
- David Mendoza for Illusion Designer and Builder
- Stephen Zadrick for Executive Producer of the Year
- Channing Pollock for Outstanding Contribution to Magic
- Gary Ouellet for Lifetime Achievement and for Television Producer of the
- Stan Allen for Outstanding Literary Contribution
- William McIlhany for Magic Historian
- Kirby VanBurch for Magician of the Year
- Pam Thompson, Gay Blackstone for Preserving the Art of Magic from Generation to Generation
- Andre Kole for Magic Inventor.
- Great Tomsoni & Company for the Comedy Magician of the Year.