From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 09:13, 20 November 2019 by Cortini (link)
|Born||Joseph Lucien Bruno|
October 26, 1930
Joe Bruno (b. 1930) is an author, lecturer and inventor of magic effects.
He has authored several books and has published more that 60 articles for magic magazines.
Bruno is "Dean" of S.A.M. Assembly 6 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Anatomy of misdirection (1978)
- No-gimmick headline prediction (1979)
- ESP poker (1980)
- Bruno shuffle (filmstrip, 2003)
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 50, No. 1, January 1970, Hocus Pocus Parade, by Don Tanner - Joseph Bruno, page 55
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 53, No. 11, November 1973, Joe Bruno, Hocus Pocus Parade, by Don Tanner, page 67
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 73, No. 7, July 1993, Delphic Duplication, by Joe Bruno, page 79
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 94, No. 3, March 2014, Hocus Pocus Parade, Joseph Bruno, One-man Parade, by Malcolm Campbell, page 59