Jose de la Torre
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 16:09, 2 January 2013 by Jpecore
|Jose de la Torre|
|Born||Jose Maria de la Torre|
|Died||May 2012 |
Jose de la Torre performs as "Grandini". He was Professor of Architecture at Havana University and later practiced in New York.
He later became an American citizen and was big on the magic scene in the 1970's.
- Jose's Kolorfusing (1975)
- The Smash Climax (1975)
- Color Changing Knives...And More (1976)
- Ascanio's World of Knives (1975). Translation of Navajas y Daltonismo By Arturo de Ascanio (1958)
- M-U-M, Vol. 61, No. 4, September 1971, GRANDINI AND HIS TROPHIES by John Zweers, page 12
- The New Tops, Vol. 18, No. 3, March 1978, COVER PORTRAIT Jose de la Torre (Autobiography), page 8