Karel Absolon (b. April 28, 1940) was born Karel Ocelik in Czechoslovakia.
April 28, 1940
He performs magic with his wife Blanka Absolon (as "The Absolons" and "Duo Absolon").
Learning magic at 16, he was an electrical engineer before becoming a full-time professional magician in 1973.
- Key Routine (1972)
- Illusion with Witch (1977)
- Cane to Live Snake (1983)
- Four Legs Five Hands (1985)
- 1988 Dragon Award (first performers from Europe to win) by The J. Marberger Stuart Foundation, Inc
They have two children, Lucie and Petr, who are also performers.
- Karel and Blanka Absolon: An Autobiography, Genii 1987 July.