From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 02:28, 6 September 2011 by Philippe billot
Latest Conjuring was published with 2,025 copies in its first and possibly only edition.
- Chapter 1. Latest Tricks, With and Without Apparatus, many published for the first time.
- Chapter 2. Every New and Startling Illusion accurately explained.
- Chapter 3. Latest Methods for Performing the "Mystic Kettle", that boils on ice, including the "Magic Kettle", the most remarkable utensil to hold liquor. This little kettle can produce almost any drink, from milk to whisky.
- Chapter 4. Correct Methods to Escape from Handcuffs, Leg-Irons, Rope, Iron Collars, Padlocks, Sacks, Iron Trunks, Wooden Boxes, Barrels, Iron Cages.
- Chapter 5. Hand Shadows and How To Work Them.
- Chapter 6. Miser A Phantasy, a sketch written, invented and acted by Miss Eileen Elyce and Mr. Martin Chapender at the Egyptian Hall, London.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|