Lewis Ganson ( 1913 - December 22, 1980) was born in London, England aand went on to become one of the most prolific writers in magic with over sixty books to his credit.
Lewis Ganson was a professional close-up magician, except for his time in the Royal Army Ordnance Corps 1939-1958.
Awards and Honors
- Academy of Magical Arts' first Literary Fellowship in 1968.
- Routined Manipulation, Vol. 1 (1950)
- Routined Manipulation, Vol. 2 (1952)
- Routined Manipulation Finale (1954)
- Dai Vernon Book of Magic (1957)
- Dai Vernon's Inner Secrets of Card Magic (1959)
- Dai Vernon's More Inner Secrets of Card Magic (1960)
- The Magic of Slydini (1960)
- Dai Vernon's Further Secrets of Card Magic (1961)
- Dai Vernon's Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic (1967)
- The Art of Close-up, Vol. 1 (1968)
- The Art of Close-up, Vol. 2 (1969)
| This page incorporated content from Lewis Ganson,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License