Lewis Ganson (1913 - December 22, 1980) was born in London, England aand went on to become one of the most prolific writers in magic with over sixty books to his credit.
|Died||December 22, 1980 |
|Categories||Books by Lewis Ganson|
Lewis Ganson was a professional close-up magician, except for his time in the Royal Army Ordnance Corps 1939-1958.
Awards and Honors
- Academy of Magical Arts' first Literary Fellowship in 1968.
- Routined Manipulation, Vol. 1 (1950)
- Routined Manipulation, Vol. 2 (1952)
- Routined Manipulation Finale (1954)
- Cy Endfield's Entertaining Card Magic (1955)
- Cy Endfield's Entertaining Card Magic II (1956)
- Dai Vernon Book of Magic (1957)
- Cy Endfield's Entertaining Card Magic III (1958)
- Dai Vernon's Inner Secrets of Card Magic (1959)
- Dai Vernon's More Inner Secrets of Card Magic (1960)
- The Magic of Slydini (1960)
- Dai Vernon's Further Secrets of Card Magic (1961)
- Dai Vernon's Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic (1967)
- The Art of Close-up, Vol. 1 (1967)
- The Art of Close-up, Vol. 2 (1969)
- Ganson Teach-In Series (1977-1987)
- The Complete Ganson Magic Teach-In Series (2010)
| This page incorporated content from Lewis Ganson,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License