Linking Ring Magazine
|Linking Ring Magazine|
Vol 1 No. 4
|First issue||January, 1923|
Issue 1 Number 1 was published in January 1923. It was a only four pages. It contained an editorial by Ernest Schieldge, a biography of Len Vintus written by Gene Gordon and a listing of all 20 members.
Issues 11 & 12 from volume 41 don't exist, as explained by Alvin Plough, page 57 of issue 10, december 1941: The Board of Trustees voted to change the time of beginning and ending volumes of The Linking Ring.
- Ernest Schieldge & Gene Gordon 1923 - 1926
- Len Vintus 1926 - 1927
- W.W. Durbin 1927 - 1937
- Dr. Kenneth Sheelor 1937
- John H. Davison 1937 - 1938
- T. J. Crawford 1938 - 1941
- Myron Scott 1941 - 1942
- John Braun 1942 - 1948
- Alvin Plough 1948 - 1965
- John Braun 1965 - 07/1967
- Howard Barnman 08/1967 - 1993
- Phil Willmarth 1993 - ????
- Samuel Patrick Smith
Effects by performer
Persons who've appeared on the cover
No covers until Volume 3, no. 1, May 1925.
- Len Vintus |(May 1925)
- Dr. A.M. Wilson (June 1925)
- Hugh Mackay (July 1925)
- W.W. Durbin (August 1925)
- William C. Talboys (October 1925)
- Frederick Eugene Powell (December 1925)
- Arthur D. Gans (March 1926)
- Ernest K. Schieldge (Avril 1926)
- McDonald Birch (May 1926)
- Gene Gordon (June 1926)
- Sid Johnson (Sid Lorraine)(July 1926)
- George Schulte (August 1926)
- Johnny Ace Palmer (April 1998)
| This page incorporated content from The Linking Ring,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- The Linking Ring. April 1998.