From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 09:07, 3 December 2010 by Philippe billot
Prior to M-U-M, in 1902 S.A.M. reports were published in the Sphinx magazine.
It has since been running as an independent magazine continuously since June, 1951, when Milbourne Christopher took over.
Persons who've appeared on the cover
- Richard DuBois (June 1951)
- Ace Gorham (July 1951)
- Marvin Roy (August 1951)
- Stuart Cramer (September 1951)
- Clayton Rawson (October 1951)
- John Giordmaine (November 1951)
- Dorny (December 1951)
- Jean Hugard (January 1952)
- Gerrie Larsen (February 1952)
- Orville Meyer (March 1952)
- Herman Hanson (April 1952)
- Chris Charlton (May 1952)
- Hen Fetsch (June 1952)
- Leslie P. Guest (July 1952)
- Sigmar the Magician (August 1952)
- Merv Taylor (September 1952)
- Charles A. Rosskam (October 1952)
- Lafolette (November 1952)
- Warren Simms (December 1952)