From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 19:26, 11 February 2011 by Jpecore
MagicPediais, by number of articles, is the largest online encyclopedia on magic.
However, many articles are stubs, or otherwise need attention. If you like, go ahead, be bold, and jump right in.
Things to do
- Patrol new pages and help improve new articles (but give authors of the articles enough time to finish. Make sure the article is at least a few hours old.)
- Update pages with the old Template:Bookto the new Template:Infobox book template.
- Help find a Images needed for articles.
- Respond to a request for comment or provide a third opinion.
- Give a requested editor review.
- Peer review or give feedback on some articles.
- Make recommendations on articles for the Main Page.
- Fix any Broken Redirects
- Fix any Double Redirects
- Create any Wanted Categories
- Categorize any UncategorizedCategories ( Category:MagicPedia and Category:Special are OK)
- Add categories to Uncategorized Pages (Main Page is OK)
- Make pages for Unused Categories.
- Make any Wanted Files
- Make any Wanted Templates
- Create wiki-links to other articles in Dead end Pages
- Expand Short Pages
- Create any Wanted Pages
- Check and fix any External links
- Fix typos.
- Add references to any unreferenced articles