Magic Club of Vienna
The Magic Club of Vienna is the oldest association of magicians in Austria. It was founded in 1908 and during World War II the Magic Club of Vienna was made a local circle of the German Magic Circle.
The club was as a founding member of International Federation of Magic Societies (FISM) and also initiated the Magischer Ring Austria (Magic Ring of Austria), but to which it no longer belongs.
In 1958 and 1976 it organized the World Congress of Magic in Vienna for FISM.