From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 17:51, 29 September 2010 by Jpecore
Magicana can refer to:
- Magicana (catalog), an illustrated Catalog of Books on Conjuring and Kindred Amusements (1924) by Arthur Margery
- Magicana (Gautier) was a column of articles in the London "Stage" magazine written by Louis Gautier starting in 1939.
- Magicana chapter in Greater Magic (1942 revised edition) which replaced chapter XXX "Old and New Apparatus" on historic books, periodicals and prominent collections and libraries.
- Magicana (Woodfield), a newsletter by William Woodfield which started around 1946 (or thereabouts). Magicana was moved to Genii as a magazine within a magazine.
- Magicana (Konstant), a magazine from Ed Konstant that existed for only two issues June 1953 and July 1953.
- Magicana (New Zealand), another magazine starting in 1953.
- Magicana (show), an IBM Ring 122 in Boston annual theater show in the 1960s.
- Magicana (organization), a non-profit organization started by David Ben.