Magicpedia:Selected anniversaries/February 11
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- 1844 - Alexander Herrmann was born in Paris to a physician who occasionally performed throughout Europe as a conjuror.
- 1884 - Jack Miller, expert on the use of the Holdout, was born.
- 1910 - J. B. Bobo was born in Texarkana, Arkansas and christened with those initials only.
- 1926 - Jackie Flosso was born Jack Levinson to legendary magician Al Flosso.
- 1943 - Bess Houdini, wife and assistant of Harry Houdini, died aboard a train bound for New York as it arrived in the town of Needles, California.
- 1991 - Tommy Martin, the first magician to play Radio City Music Hall in New York City, passed away of complications from Alzheimer's Disease in Houston.
- 1996 - Ludwig Hanemann, was a bizarrist, magician, and mentalist from Germany known as Punx, died.