Masao Atsukawa Template:PersonInfo was a Japanese close-up magician, student of Tenkai, and well-known crime novelist. He was awarded the Tenkai Prize in 1969, and won the Izumikyokasho literary prize for his mystery writing. He also received the Naoki Award, Japan's highest award for light literature.
- Creative Works in Magic (1970)
- Five Times Five: Japan (Kaufman, 1992)
- Four by Four
- Four from Nowhere
- Propelled Chinese/Silver
- Fabric Through Pasteboard
- The Knotted Letter
- New Magic of Japan (Kaufman & Goldstein, 1988)
- Coin Fugue (introduced new coin sleight, The M.A. Coin Propulsion"
- New York Magic Symposium Collection Five (Minch & Goldstein, 1986)
- Fair Exchange
Atsukawa in Genii
Need to verify date of birth