Mental Epic is a mentalism effect where three covered predictions written on the top row of a slate or whiteboard are found to match those later written in a row below it.
It was created by Hen Fetsch, based on Peter Warlock's "The Taped Slate" (1944) and first PRESENTED (but not explained) in Pentagram, Vol. 6, No.7 (April 1952). It was later marketed in 1955 by his good friend Gene Gordon's magic shop.
- Final Epic by Alan Shaxon (1970)
- Supreme Slate of Mind By Joe Lefler (1995)
- Slate-Sational - Ted Lesley (2002)
- All Seeing Eye By R. Paul Wilson & Joe Porper (2006)
- Astor Epic - Astor (2008)
- Improved TRI-Epic - Devin Knight
- Killer Epic - Whit Haydn