|Born||Samuel Michael MacDougall|
|Died||March 17, 1996 |
|Categories||Books by Michael MacDougall|
Michael "Mickey" MacDougall called himself "The Card Detective" and was the author of many books on cards and gambling. His articles exposing crooked gambling techniques appeared in such magazines as Reader's Digest, Life, Esquire.
He also marketed individually card routines were in the 1930s.
- Gamblers Don't Gamble (1939)
- Don't Be A Sucker! (1939)
- Danger in the Cards (1943)
- Card Mastery (1944)
- MacDougall on Dice and Cards (1944)
- MacDougall on Pinochle (1951)