Mihlon F. Clayton
|Mihlon F. Clayton|
|Born||August 27, 1911|
|Died||January of 1986 (age 74) |
|Resting place||Greenwood Cemetery, Brielle, New Jersey|
Mihlon F. Clayton was a magician from Asbury Park, New Jersey.
He devised one of the basic moves now incorporated in cut and restored rope effects which was later published in Greater Magic.
He was listed in Sphinx February 1938 issue as visiting their office that month.
- Trick of the Month Club Series No.2, No. 07: One on a Match (Jan 1933)
- Automatic Speller in Encyclopedia of Card Tricks.
- The Rope Trick You Can Do
- ↑ http://files.usgwarchives.net/nj/monmouth/cemetery/brielle-greenwood/greenwood2.txt
- ↑ The Musings of an Old Timer by John Cooper, Lemniscate Vol. 2 No. 06, Shawn McMaster (1995)