Milo & Roger
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 13:00, 10 April 2013 by Philippe billot
After retiring, Milo Brandon gave Ted Lesley all of their equipment and the rights to perform the act. Then a father and son team from Germany, Adi and Phillip Becker, purchased the equipment and rights with a goal to resurrect the act.
- ↑ http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=148742
- ↑ Milo and Roger: A Magical Life by Arthur Brandon (Hermetic Press) 1999.
- ↑ Genii 2008 January, Catching up with Milo and Roger by Dustin Stinett
- ↑ http://www.miloandroger.com/
- ↑ http://milo-roger-comedy-show.de.vorschau.server14.top-hoster.de/
- ↑ Genii 1971 August (cover)