From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 12:16, 11 October 2009 by TStone
Moonshine Monologues is an ebook by Tom Stone published in 2009. 21 Pages.
- Stirring up the Still - A new introduction for Multiplying Bottles
- Don't stare at my Bottom - An idea for Multiplying Bottles.
- The Pianist's Cutlery - Where a spoon mysteriously travel from one place to another. Based on the Piano Card Trick.
- Redneck Remedy - A sequence inspired by Marconick.
- GlassWhere? - An idea for making only the glass travel from one tube to another.
- Audience Cues - Which discuss ideas on how one might secretly cue an audience in a Thought Transmitter routine.
- Glass-Bottle-Can - Created by Daniel Risman. This allows the glass to be transformed into a canister, in a Multiplying Bottle routine
- Paperback Writer - which is almost a prediction effect.
- Multiplying Glasses - Not only the bottles multiply.