|Born||Neal C. Elias|
March 06, 1921
|Died||September 21, 2005 (age 84) |
|Categories||Books by Neal Elias|
Neal Elias (1921-2005) was an amateur magician and origami master.
He worked most of his life for the North Western Railroad as an office clerk and supervisor in the payroll department. He met his wife Betty, the only daughter of a magic shop proprietor, through his frequent visits to the shop.
Books and contributions
- Neal Elias' At the Table, a magic booklet describing and illustrating 14 card illusions (1946)
- The Jiggle Pass and Variations by Bob Taylor and Neal Elias (1946)
- Contributions to Ibidem magazine
- Show Stoppers with Cards by Jean Hugard and Fred Braue (1948) contains: 10-6-9-4 - Bert Fenn and Neal Elias / Neal Elias Nail Cutting
- Millennium Aces by Karl Fulves (1981) contains: Neil Elias half-pass
- Darwin Ortiz at the Card Table (1988) contains: Neal Elias' Cutting Discovery
- Flashpoints: Edward Marlo's Full Tilt and Compleat Devilish Miracle (1992) written by Jon Racherbaumer contains added material by Neal Elias
- Card College, Vol. 3 (1998) contains Swing Cut Multiple Shift by Neal Elias & Ed Marlo.
- Neal Elias Multiple Shift in The Multiple Shift by Ed Marlo (1961)
- Neal Elias Flourish one-handed Cut
- Neal Elias Jumping Card
- Neal Elias' New Card Controls- a magic booklet published by Karl Fulves and illustrated by Schmidt.
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 54, No. 1, March 1954, NEAL ELIAS, page 52
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 42, No. 4, April 1962, NEAL ELIAS, page 60
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 85, No. 11, November 2005, Obit NEAL C. ELIAS, page 135