Order of the Magi
Order of the Magi was a magic club from Manchester, England founded in 1909, making it the third magical Society to be formed in England. Also known as Manchester's Magicians' Society, it was organized for "the purpose of binding together in friendly co-operation those interested in the Art of Magic, and to prevent, as far as possible, the abuse of secrets and exposure of methods which are not common to the general public, and in every other way to raise the status of the Magician."
G. W. Panter (Member of the Inner Magic Circle) was elected as the first President, which he held until 1916.
The Order possesses the record of never having missed holding a regular monthly meeting, nor it's monthly circular, "The Magi".